Two Golden GRADitude awards, valued at $1,500* each, are awarded annually to graduating students who have demonstrated excellence and leadership and made a significant contribution to York.
Deadline: Feb. 1
Established by Community and Alumni Relations and the York University Alumni Association (YUAA, now YUAB) in 2010 to honour York's 50th anniversary, this award expresses gratitude to a graduating student who has made the University a better place while completing a degree at York.
Criteria & Terms
- Two awards available annually
- Must be a graduating student for the current year
- Must have demonstrated significant leadership in campus life, including but not limited to student clubs, varsity athletics, residence life, student government, academics and research, Student Community & Leadership Development activities, building bridges between York students and alumni
- Must provide a written statement outlining examples of leadership on campus
- Must provide a chronological list (starting from most recent) of your involvement in the York community, including dates and number of hours per week
Questions? Contact Student Client Services at 416-872-9675.