Join the Faculty of Environmental Studies at the 8th Adrienne and Donna Pocock Memorial Golf Tournament. To date, the tournament has contributed more than $20,000 to the Adrienne and Donna Pocock Memorial Award in the faculty of Environmental Studies at York University. Since its inception, the endowment has supported 43 students.
The cost of your ticket includes green fees, power cart, BBQ lunch, dinner, prize table, great raffle prizes and a $10,000 hole-in-one chance. $22 from each ticket sold will go towards the fund.
Date: June 22, 2019
Location: Shawneeki Golf Course - 18543 Woodbine Avenue Sharon, ON L0G 1V0
- 11:00 AM Check-in at the pro shop & 50/50 putting contest
- 12:00 AM BBQ Lunch
- 1:00 AM Shotgun tee off. Texas scramble. (rules provided)
- 4:30 PM Après golf in the clubhouse.
- 5:30 PM Ribs and chicken Dinner
- 6:30 PM Various score prizes and skill prizes, plus raffle winners
- 7:00 PM Adjourn
How to Register & Pay
Let us know you are coming by registering online here.
You’ll pay the tournament fee on-site at the proshop on the day of the event. If you have any questions, contact Don Pocock at email@example.com or by phone 416-587-8052 OR Kevin Sewell at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 416-421-2996.
Additional Ways to Support the Fund
- Sponsor a hole for $100 - In appreciation, your name or the name of your company will be prominently displayed at a hole.
- Participate in the 50/50 putting contest
- Provide an item for the prize table
- Donate directly to the fund. Donations can be made online or at the tournament itself